Babyliss PRO Miracurl with a steam option is fairly fast machine and easier to use than a regular curling iron. This Miracurl has a new, optional steam function. The steam feature helps to set and hold the curl. The curls last all day and even into the next day.
This Curling Machine has Right/left (‘R’ and ‘L’) side option (not available on chipper versions) which is important feature for proper curl direction). The machine lets you control temperature, time and curl direction, offering the flexibility to create loose waves, soft swirls, defined curls, and more. The time setting will beep to let you know when it’s time to release the hair, so you don’t need to think about it. The different heat settings allow you to choose what temperature is best for your hair type.
- You can use with or without steam
- Provides the flexibility to form defined curls, loose waves, soft swirls and more
- Three heat settings 375°F, 410°F, and 450°F
- Three curl direction control: right, left, or alternate for uniform or more natural curls (loose, medium, tight)
- 3 timer settings for different curl effects: 8 seconds – For Subtle Curls, 10 seconds – for Alternating Curls, 12 seconds – for Spiral Curls, 12 seconds – for Retro Chic Curls
- Right/left (‘R’ and ‘L’) side option
- Automatically stops and reverses if too much hair is in the machine
- Specialized MaxLife Pro brushless motor ensures much longer life than conventional styling tool motors
- Ready for use in seconds with ultra-fast heat recovery
- Temperature ready indicator light
- Smart Tech Safeguard and Energy Saver
- Automatic shutoff, sleep mode
- Salon length (8 Ft) swivel cord
- Suitable for all hair types (minimum hair length is about 4″)
- The tool weighs approximately 1.5 lbs.
- Water reservoir and cleaning tool included
- Limited 2 year warranty
What Happens if You Take too Much Hair?
If you get too much hair in it the curler the tool will recognize that and stop the motor thus preventing hair from getting caught in the machine. You can open the machine and gently release the hair. Don’t slide the hair out from closed iron because it will straighten the curl. Make sure your hair is smooth and do not take too much hair at once.
- You can set the tension of the curls, and gave it a more natural look.
- It takes about 20 minutes for shoulder length hair to be done.
- The curls last for 2 days and if you leave it for a third day you would have nice waves.
- You are not in the risk if burning yourself as you do with regular curling irons.
- Not travel friendly (bulky and it’s not dual voltage)
How to Use it?
Hold the Curl Machine so the barrel is pointed towards the head. Take out a small section of the hair (no longer than 1.5″ wide) and put the head of the iron where you want the curl to start. Close the handles. Hair will be gently pulled into the Nano Titanium Curling Chamber. When you choose timed settings the device will start counting when you close the handles and the beeping sound reminds you when timing is complete. Simply open to release the curl and allow it to flow freely. To finish, finger comb hair to loosen curls.
Read instructions and watch you tube video first to learn how to use it properly.
- Use a hair heat protectant before curling
- Don’t hold the product upside down so it couldn’t work.
- Start your curls at mid-shaft rather than at the base.
- Don’t use this Curl Machine when you are in a dead rush.
Is it Worth Your Money?
Curling your own hair, especially getting natural looking curls that last is a pain. BabylissPRO Miracurl with Steam Feature does the job in half the time your curling iron. With a little time invested in playing around with the different time settings and heat settings you will be able to achieve the results you have always wanted – flawless and long lasting curls. It helps your hair look incredible and saves you not only time but a lot of money at a hair salon.